March 28, 2009

Revival via game

We should do some sort of art game, some ideas I've gathered over time are:

1) character battles (one person draws a character posing, and the next person draws a character fighting that person's character, so it's like a battle, but you have to draw the fight. Magical powers welcome)

2) RPGing (ok, it sounds lame, but I like the idea of designing your own characters and having them interact)

3) weekly theme (pretty self explanatory, everyone draws a picture in the theme of that week)

4) sketch/story book pass on (since most of us go to mission, one person could start a comic on the first page of the sketchbook, and passes it on until it is finished. Rule: must follow the previous page(s) in some way)

5) cloud 8 events (such as 24 hour comics, coffee shop sketching, giant collaborative piece, etc.)

6) I dunno, you come up with one.

So basically we should come up with some sort of cool thing to tie cloud 8 together, what do you guys think?

10 comments:

Frances. said...

ignore this comment, I'm just posting it to see the follow up comments about my idea

Kim Ryu said...

Indeed.

Very clever ideas frances.

I like all of them except 3 (since chess peice and cards failed) and 4
Im sure mingchen would own at number 1 ROFL.

Frances. said...

thanks kim :9 I love these kinds of things

MW said...

lol why are people suddenly interested in cloud8 again?

Frances. said...

wai not :P

Trisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frances. said...

... hmm, actually, I'm waiting for more peeps to comment before I start anything, or else it might turn out to be a failure

M.S. said...

i'm up for it,

well all but 3 cause.. kim already stated why.

Waxcap said...

I like number 4 :D and the collab and all the other stuff too haha