July 30, 2007

Lelouch/Zero


It's Lelouch Lamperouge as his alter-ego, Zero, from the anime Code Geass. I'm so hyped up about the first season finale that came out yesterday that I HAD to do a quick sketch of Lulu. He may look weird, especially his cape, but thats what he looks like in the anime. Stupid clamp artists and their anorexic people. -_-.

Next time i'll attempt to draw him maskless and with an open cape...

I just uploaded the picture itself here, but I added a big rant on the side that makes the image twice as big as it needs to be, so i'll just post the image-shack link.

Read my rant please even if you havn't seen the series. It might inspire you to watch. And then I shall be satstified with my Code Geass love spreading. READ IT!
Lelouch/Zero Rant

1 comment:

Kim Ryu said...

Oh hell no you didn't diss CLAMP. They're hella good at everything man!

They do look anorexic but I think thats cuz they switched styles again.

Usually its pretty damn good proportions

But good job on the clothes wrinkle stuff i like it althought there's not much I can comment

But its good babe ;D