October 17, 2007

Gangsters with Superpowers, the stuff of my dreams...

Why isn't anyone posting? Now I have to double post...

I had this funny dream the other week, having to do with mafia gangsters with superpowers. (Because Stephanie was too slow at doing da Rubix Cube, I was getting killed by some ice throwing guy. Did I mention that we were all gangsters? Don't try to understand it.) I guess this is what happens when you watch too much Heroes, Avatar, and Godfather movies in one day.

Took much longer than expected, probably because I haven't really tried coloring water before. And black clothes for that matter. I kinda gave up on trying to make the legs look right...

Have fun trying to figure out where the quote is from. But knowing me, that wouldn't be that hard right? ;)

4 comments:

klu said...

Mission Impossible! Was the second thing that cmae to mind after The Transporter. ._. Which is weird, because I don't think The Transporter has anything to do with anything. So yeah...
Do you use digital lining? And if so, why do you keep the binder paper lines?
... The more I look at it, the more it makes me think of Roland. What with his eyes and their "insane blue glare". And then Evan Almighty. Has that come out yet?
Water's nice, though. Looks interesting. x]

Trisha said...

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

About the binder paper lines, I'm too lazy to go erase them. And the insane blue glare is something from darker then black, when they use their powers their eyes glow like crazy and have like red rims around the pupils.

Roland?

klu said...

Awww. ): Hey, I went and Googled it. Turns out I wouldn't've known it anyway.
Or you could stick a white layer between the paper and the rest of the picture.
As in the gunslinger. =D What other Roland is there (for me)? Oh, 'cept that fat, bowlegged king in Eyes of the Dragon.

Kim Ryu said...

Make his arms beefier.

Work on your collars for me, those were hell D:

His left eye is smaller than his right.

Me likey his pose and the water thing. Reminds me of Avatar xDD