October 23, 2007

Why is no one posting?

A continuation of my "theme." Yes....apparently Steph couldn't defeat (her power can cause ppl's innard to spontaneously combust) this guy because she couldn't solve the rubix cube. Cause apparently before she's allowed to use her uber cool power, she has to solve the cube once. Yes. This is my first time drawing ice. I don't think most people draw ice often. Ignore his left (our right) hand, its kind screwed up.

The quote should be like "You're rubix cube is no match for my icicles of dooom!"

2 comments:

M.S. said...

nice cel-shading, the ice looks great. and i guess noones posting because.. their lazy >>. yes im egging all of you on.

Kim Ryu said...

That's like super hawt.

ROFL. Hes like a Raii for me ;D

Draw him more. Ill post over the weekend. I have a foggy idea for a picture :/