October 7, 2007

Kamina Sunglasses


Yay! SAT's are over, and now I can finally draw!

This is a Kamina wannabe with Kamina trade-mark sunglasses <3. Go search it up on Google and you'll understand what I mean. No lineart this time, really simple coloring. I was playing around with stuff. It was on binder paper, hence the lines. The colors scheme is kinda weird, isn't it?
And like Susie says, the reason his hair isn't flying around like the rest of things are is because he uses Cement Hair Gel ©.

He's dancing. Or jumping. Or something like that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're getting a lot better, Trisha. I can feel it in my pancreas!

The arms, fingers, and body proportions in general make me smile. Remember last year when you started out with that appendage-less "Alex wannabe with Alex trade-mark cape"? Improvement, you see.

..and because of you, my stomach still hurt this morning. or maybe it was the raw salmon.

Trisha said...

Smoked salmon is not RAW susie. It's SMOKED.

Your pancreas is full of win.

Anonymous said...

butbut it LOOKED raw. and TASTED raw. and my taste buds were even tingling from the cold rawness.

So, it has to be raw. and the asparagus inside was uncooked too, right? or was that SMOKED asparagus? maybe that was what my stomach was churning up all night..

Trisha said...

No the asparagus was cooked. Raw asparagus is like as hard as wood. I'm pretty sure you're stomach hurt not because of the food, but because we were lying on our stomachs the whole night RIGHT after we ate. My stomach kinda hurt too, but that was yesterday night.

klu said...

Arrh.
Those're some crazy sunglasses. [/missedreference?]
Proportions: thumbs-up - your arms aren't skinny this time! ;DDD
And I like the belt. And colors. Despite what you said.

Kim Ryu said...

AHAH. Yeah you spazzed about this guy to me.

His sunglasses are pretty hot. :/

Your shoulders are kinda weird but I can't really point out why.

You're tummy area needs some work too. Maybe I'll show you in school.

Yer hands are getting better honey.