November 7, 2007

Attack of the OCs


Hmm, well it's been awhile.

Behold, four random OCs! (Other Characters)

Long Rant:

We'll start with Keratin Jane, an assassin-for-hire who took on the carnival theme after blowing half her face off from bomb-making and made a mask for herself. There's not much a story to her...I was too lazy to read the whole thing.

Next is Mr. FooFoo, a gay man in a bunny costume who is happy to slaughter anyone to protect this little girl he meets, Gem. Again...a long story I didn't want to finish.

Then there's this wolf/bird/lion thing I saw in a flash movie and thought it'd be cool to draw.

Last is Elipie, some supposedly Terror of the High Seas. I didn't even bother starting to read that one, I just saw the artwork and thought she looked cool. :3

Yeah they obviously aren't my characters. Still fun to draw though. And I had to resize it after I scanned it...and ruined a lot of the work. :<

I <3 Mr. FooFoo.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

The quality is kinda blurry, but the rabbit man...dare i say...cute? XDXDXD

The mask girl sounds cool. Masked people are always cool. XD

Anonymous said...

OC = original character? unless..

Mr. FooFoo can come over for dinner any time. I love snapesnogger's humor :U

klu said...

Hey, that wolf/hawk/lion thing looks kinda like a sphinx. O:
And isn't Keratin the stuff your nails are made of? Or am I thinking of something else...

Jen said...

OC = Other Character :D

ANd it's chitin or something isn't it? Or am I wrong...