November 12, 2007

Boxer

I put this in the cloud 8 book to, cause I was too lazy to draw something so else, so I just decided to finish it.

This is my first time drawing boxing gloves. I always have a "first-time" drawing something in some pic. I WOULD draw him shirtless, but then Kim would go blind with the ugliness and she wouldn't be able to draw any more purdy pictures. XD

P.S. His is headband is flying because his enormous chi level is over 5000. And ignore the fact that my boxing ring is inaccurate, since the strings are actually supposed to be attached by this swivel ring things...

5 comments:

klu said...

Aha! So this is your boxing glove pic. The gloves turned out pretty good. Or is it well? Both sound kinda weird.
The muscles, like the pecs and shoulder... ones, look a bit odd.
But it has a bit more background than usual... And it's plenty colorful too. :] It's nice.

. . connie . . said...

xD I likes. Uhm... the back of his head is cut off... rather suddenly. Make it look like he has a skull?
I envy all that have inner chi. I lack. Ahm... Yeah. I like the composition, s'okay. Kara basically said all... x__O G'job, anywho.

M.S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M.S. said...

the left eye is a bit long, i really like the gloves though, nice cel-shading.

Kim Ryu said...

LOL

DRAW HIM SHIRTLESS NAO!!

xDD

Gjob his facial expression is good but his shoulders are a bit off but I'm helping you with that already so its coo'.