November 28, 2007

Okay.

Cl8 seems kinda... dead... and I'm bored, so I'm just posting my History French Revolution Storybook pages, which, for some stupid reason, I wanted to color in Photoshop, and my favorite commissions from my brief stint in a Gaian avatar art shop.

Damaxan's the best, I think. x-x; FlamingAngel and Dr. Twinkle: I screwed up the lineart very muchly. But I like the coloring. So here they are.


AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I finally learned how to use adjustment layers here. These were fun.


2 comments:

Shelley Xia said...

cute comics :D where they for history? unless you wanted to draw about the french revolution for fun...

. . connie . . said...

Yayyy post~
xD I like the coloring on the fire girl actually, the pose on the first one's nice too. Must go to sleep soon, so can't say much
really fast coloring in the comics? Cute though. XD